Explore Your Universe at Harvard
A new interactive touchscreen kiosk is being installed in the Harvard Science Center lobby. The kiosk is set up to run WorldWide Telescope Tours that highlight content relevant to research and teaching at Harvard University. Our goal is to increase Harvard students' awareness of both: 1) Astronomy's contribution to science and humanity's understanding of the Universe overall and 2) course content and student research offerings relevant to Astronomy, Earth & Planetary Science, and History of Science at Harvard. Here is the web version (not interactive) of the kiosk. Visit the kiosk in Science Center Lobby, right opposite the Cafe, to explore the interactive tours.
The WorldWide Telescope Kiosk project was funded by a Spark grant from the Harvard Initiative for Learning and Teaching to Prof. Alyssa Goodman, Prof. Edo Berger, Prof. John Johnson, Prof. Robert Kirshner, Prof. Alicia Soderberg, Prof. Dimitra Sasselov, Dr. Pat Udomprasert.
Lead Soft- & Hardware Developer, Content Designer
Lead WorldWide Telescope Content & Survey Editor
Follow #touchwwt on Twitter
- Here's why #newhorizons data rate is thousands of times worse than a European hotel room… t.co/i5p7Puea7N
- @julietaSpace @starryboards @WWTAmbassadors rockin the #spaceshuttle and #WSF15 with #worldwidetelescope go look! t.co/2dbtJESHQa
- Coming soon to #Harvard, I think! #WorldWideTelescope on this gorgeous display wall at the new Harvard Art Museums. t.co/abXXwNj0I7
- On Recommendations of the AAS Journals Future Task Force t.co/b1p0n3nmmM #aas225
- The Internet never sleeps--or does it? An interesting graphic shows digital bedtimes around the globe: t.co/pgzVEpQAq6